Friday, January 04, 2013

Wonderful Team Member Readership Award

What a surprise and thrill to be nominated for the “Wonderful Team Member Readership Award” by Catherine at Seeking Susan ~ Meeting Marie ~ Finding Family. I haven’t heard of this blogging award until now, but it’s exciting to be thought of as a “wonderful team member”!

Wonderful Team Member Readership Award

RULES:

(i) Don’t forget to thank the nominator and link back to their site as well;
(ii) Display the award logo on your blog;
(iii) Nominate no more than fourteen readers of your blog you appreciate and leave a comment on their blogs to let them know about the award;
(iv) Finish this sentence: “A great reader is…”

“A great reader is a person who posts thoughtful and encouraging comments on your blog and takes a moment to reply to the comments he or she receives.”

My nominations for the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award are:

(1) Jana – Jana’s Genealogy and Family History Blog
(2) Karen – 21 Wits
(3) Michelle – Gulf Coast Lagniappe

A sincere thank you to all the readers who've visited my blog and thank you, Catherine, for nomimating me, which you can read about here!

Copyright © 2013, Yvonne Demoskoff.

4 comments:

  1. Yvonne,

    Congratulations on receiving the "Wonderful Team Member Readership Award." And thank you so much for nominating my blog for this same award! I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for nominating me! It was a great surprise and joy! I appreciate it so very much. I greatly enjoy reading your blog and thanks for reading mine!

    ReplyDelete

Read This Before Leaving a Comment:

Please make sure your comments are on-topic and blog-focused.